Wednesday, March 16, 2016

O-dizzle is apparently not in the hizzle

Just from reading this title, I already know that most of you will be very confused as to what this blog post is about and why.  I will tell you, my friend.  I have no idea how I got this idea but I guess this is what happens when Mikelle gets bored.

*STORY TIME*

A lone Mikelle was sitting in math class, strongly considering dropping out to become a belly dancer (but that is a story for a different day).  And then I thought, "Hey, whatever happened to Oprah?"  So, I decided to search (via the Googles) what Oprah's email is.  It seemed kind of sketchy at first, considering the that came up email was: oprah@oprah.com, but I guess you can do whatever you want when you're Oprah.  Also, it was my birthday the day I made this masterpiece, so I was even more unstoppable than I am on a daily basis.

Anyways, I went through a little bit of a struggle trying to figure out what I should write about.  It took a whole five minutes to contemplate what would be worthy of Oprah's time (if that email is even hers).  But then I thought, I am an egg.  How can I incorporate that into my ode to Oprah? And then it clicked.  Oprah is known for giving advice, or maybe that's Dr. Phil, I really don't know at this point.  So, I constructed an e-mail that I know would get Oprah's attention for sure.

And then, the words started flowing out onto my new message, like words on a canvas, except for the fact that it was an email, and looks nothing like a painting.  Just go with it.  And I wrote:

To: oprah@oprah.com
Subject: help

"O-dizzle,

I am going through a hard time in my life and you are the only person that can help me.  I ate an egg whole and now I'm turning into one.  I've already lost my hair and limbs.  What do I do?

Your fellow Win-fan.

P.S. Please send an ambulance when you get this."

(with this photo attached:)

(photoshop credits to me, egg credits to PSD Graphics)

And then after over two minutes of no response, I decided to put another one in for me:

To: oprah@oprah.com

"Also, today is my birthday and a car would be much appreciated, think about it."

It has officially been a little less than a month, and I keep expecting at least a one sentence reply from O-dizzle, but still my inbox sits there like the non-fiction section in a Junior High Library.  It is, as Kim Kardashian would say:

(my life right now credits to Sugar scape)

So, now Oprah is basically dead to me.  She broke my heart into a thousand pieces, that sassy devil.  I'm just a lone egg trying to find my way in this world, but I guess that isn't enough for an empowering being like Oprah.  I'll get over it eventually, after I protest her.  I feel like it is the only way to resolve this problem.  Or, I could confront her on Dr. Phil, and then protest her.  Either way, Mikelle ain't letting this one slide.  I'm watching you, Oprah.

1 comment:

  1. YOU DID NOT ACTUALLY SEND THAT EMAIL!!! And very true about that nonfiction section, you sassy devil :)

    ReplyDelete