Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Things That Shouldn't Be Things

As I have learned from my many years on this Earth, there are a lot of different things here.  Some are good things, and some should just not. For example: does anyone really like t.v. commercials? No, because they take time away from your favorite soap opera and/or various guilty pleasure shows.  No me gusta.  Here are 20 things that I truly believe should not exist:

1. Age limits on kids' meals
I am a free American citizen, and if I want chicken fingers, you better give me my chicken fingers.  There should never be an age limit on dreams.

2. Restaurants that only serve breakfast until 11
If I am lazy enough to get breakfast at a restaurant instead of just making cereal at home, asking me to go to the restaurant before 11 is just asking too much.  I’m only one person.

3. Homework that takes longer than an hour to complete.
I shouldn't have to explain this one.

4. Youtube re-makes
Repeating the same thing someone else said will never be as fun as the original.  #sorrynotsorry

5. The Bachelor/Bachelorette/Bachelors in Paridise
I don’t care about you’re love life, especially not if you have to pick from 12 other attention seekers, to give a mere rose to.  I am not spending an entire season of my life waiting for you to give a girl/guy something that you can buy at Smith's for $9.99.

6. Croc Charms
Seriously, why did anyone ever find enjoyment in those? I will never understand.

7. Crocs
Even if they weren’t shaped like a mix between swiss cheese and clown shoes, they would still be ugly.

They are just backwards bath robes that allow no cuddling whatsoever.  Not that I would ever have the need to cuddle anyone, but if the time comes you should always be prepared.  Just get a onesie instead.
(Gorgeous 'camel' snuggie captured by Snuggie Blanket Shop)

9. Spoilers
If you know the ending to my favorite book, movie, or T.V. show and you tell me that ending, we can no longer be friends.

10. Starbucks “coffee” drinks
If your “coffee” has more sugar and cream then it does coffee, it’s not coffee and you need to stop.

11. Foods that are unnecessarily deep fried
Fried strawberries, really?  You’re the reason why a large percentage of Americans are obese.

12. School lunches
If I can’t identify what I am eating without reading it on a white-board, it should not be sold to children.

13. Mice
Sorry Cinderella, but some of us talk to people about our problems, not disease-carrying rodents.

14. Mosquitoes
Do not suck my blood, it’s disgusting.  Only Daemon and/or Stephen Salvatore from Vampire Diaries have access to my blood.  Case closed.

15. Hotel soap
We all know that’s not a real scent.

16. People who make no effort to talk to you, but ask why you never talk to them.
In other words, the people who all they have to say to you is "HAGS".

17. Ads that don’t let you skip them
I am happy with the car insurance I have, Geico.  Now please let me stream my music in peace.

(Inspiration brought to you from Girl Scouts Western Pennsylvania)

18. Chain emails/texts
I've never forwarded your email and my mom is still alive, thank you very much.

19. People who talk through movies
I did not pay $7.50 to hear about your day, just watch the movie.

20. Keyboard clicks
Now the whole world knows how slow you text (I'm talking to you, Mom)

No comments:

Post a Comment