Friday, January 15, 2016

Theme Parks 101

In my life, I have been to quite the number of amusement or theme parks.  I love them, the rollercoasters, sometimes waterslides, and so much to do (hence the name).  Nothing can ever destroy my happy mood at a theme park.  Except many things, actually.

If I am taking a picture of something (it has happened before), and the line moves forward, don't you dare try to cut me in line.  I was at Lagoon last year waiting in line for a haunted house, and because it was around Halloween, they have pretty clever decorations.  Anyways, I stopped to take a quick picture of this fake tombstone, and a mom behind me sassed me and tried to walk in front of me in line.  Nice try, hun.

I mean, how can you not take a picture of this? (creds to moi)

If you have been on the ride before and someone hasn't, don't act like you are an expert of that ride.
Thousands, possibly millions of people have been on that ride, you're not special.

Be nice to the workers, please.  This really applies to anywhere you go, but those poor theme park people (usually teenagers) have been there for who knows how long watching you have fun, so be nice.  Also, if YOU drop something off of a ride, don't blame it on them, or anyone else for that matter.  Honestly, just don't wear something that maybe could fall off, it isn't worth losing it.  Once a guy on in front of me on a rollercoaster's hat flew off.  Because my hands were up, I wasn't able to catch his hat.  I swear, if you were there you would've thought that I was the one to make his hat fly off.  We are all just here to have fun, so be nice and respect others por favor.

If you don't get the seat you want on a ride, don't pout or be mad about it.  For little kids this is understandable, but if you are over the age of eight or nine, please don't complain and put everyone in line in a bad mood.  If you really want that specific seat, get back in line and ride it the next time, problem solved.

If you are in a waterslide, please don't try to stop in the middle of it.  You are not spiderman, and you're slowing down the line.

Now, I understand that you and your squad came together and want to ride and die together like a true squad.  However, making people wait in line longer and annoying the workers is not worth you all sitting together on a 0.7 second ride.

All in all, amusement parks are lit.  Despite the people who do things like this and aggravate me and my fellow citizens, it'll almost always be a freaking great way to spend your day.  Plus, you get to see people like this:

(pure beauty credits to Hannah)
I mean, who would miss out on such an opportunity?

No comments:

Post a Comment